Large, fluffy pancake which is excellent for holiday breakfast, bunch, lunch or even desert. It’s also great year round, and only takes several minutes to put it together. All you have to do is dump all of the ingredients into a bowl and blend, then pour into a heated skillet sizzling with butter. Slide in into the oven, and twenty five minutes later; time to eat!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Pinch of Nutmeg (or cinnamon)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- Toppings of your choice (powdered sugar, syrup, fruit, etc)
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, sugar and nutmeg (or cinnamon), Vanilla in a bowl. Blend until smooth, may be mixed by hand if no mixer available.
- Place butter in 10″ oven-safe skillet, then place in oven. As soon as butter has melted, add batter to pan. Avoid burning the butter. Return pan to the oven, and bake for 20 minutes. Once the pancake are puffy and golden, lower oven temperature to 300* and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven, cut into wedges. Then serve right away, and top with your choice of syrup, powdered sugar, fruit and any other toppings you like.